Wednesday 5 August 2009

ART IS MEANT TO BE DESTROYED

Excerpt #1:
Haven't blogged in awhile. Feels weird to be again. I don't really want to communicate with anything online anymore. Talking to people seems so pointless. I like to stay at home and do nothing. I have always loved it. And that's what I'll do. Once I leave I leave. The best days saved for the last.

Excerpt #2:
I think I want a girlfriend. I've always been looking for one, but didn't really know how to do it. Ask a girl out. I've finally decided to let things develop on their own.

Excerpt #3:
I used to be a brownie confused as white.
Now I'm a white who has brown as ancestry.

Haiku:

Map bribburrs. Fwoo the fan goes.
Index on W.
SwwZYzee-t-!

I can be an anime producer.


Wisdom:

1.Do what you want.

2.Do you what yuigoasqugoiphgtfdevbcnh'

3.

Jobs suck.

Hate being inconfident.
Hate not nderstanding world.
JOB

No comments:

Post a Comment