Thursday 13 August 2009

お帰りかわいいかわいいアシフくん。

Birds squealed in the hot sky. A tinge of wet spray lolled at my feet. I shivered. Under the blazing, burning sun a small shiver was like a cool spray of wet water. Many trees colored turquiose turned to lime and then Macintosh color and then changing to river red, bloodly ketchup with fruit punch dripping down to the checkered maroon towel on the Chinese flag strewn about the Firey Room. One there was a prince. He was to save the princss from the dragon. He found Merlin the Great Wizard. Merlin helped receive his sword, he kills the dragon. The princess and prince marry and they live happily ever after.

One day a boy comes home. A bully told him, "go kill yourself". His mom noticed his sad face. "A cookie will cheer him up", she thought. The boy sees his mom holding out a cookie for her beautiful, precious, innocent, lovely, adorable, glorious, trustworthy, thoughtful, sincere, courageous, gracious, sweet, sweet life-deserving child. He hugs his mom's legs, unbelievable joy.

I used to listen to paramore. I used to be in that scene. Mu whole goal was to impress girls and blahblah the whole bklah damn thing. I accept my burden of crashing my dad's SUV, wrecking havoc and sadness all over the home, failing from high school, getting arrested, for seriously, a fucking snickers bar, for not answering their beautiful calls of love, cause for real they fucking annoying. So i Umped dem. I felt guilty, but no more. Time to get them to understand, we chill now. I good, mother fucker. lol.
Try.
Bitch.
Get the fuck ofya ass.
You ain't ova.
Not yet, damn nigga.
Pull up yo swagga, yo charisma
Yo charm, courage.
Dawgg.
PEAYCE



Brough to you by THC*

No comments:

Post a Comment