Tuesday 11 August 2009

Sex in the City

So Alice the Pussy dropped into her Bathtub. Her cleanse delicious pssy was drenched in milk. I drank her, she was dicker good. We fucked all night. We kept fucking till my dechk bled then i fudged her she bitching fudgit gout niggar. cdcdcdcsede
Fuckin nigges ers So So MIA COUME IN WE BE SLMAMIONG DIECKS HAVE DECHKFUCKING SIDCKS. SEXdeckhs


i saw where the ddady had her daughter buttfucked. i was so fucking shocked that i blanked it outaz my brain. started crying took me to shuu long nippdick.
its in chinaa. you kn ow sexuliiiidof provice. anydick, lex decks! run ba ma dechk.
suck my cunt biiiitch nigger!
niggger fuckshitnigger goth fuck niggger .

my rents are grully. greesure fuckert. wxjhukbdcsklhd jfkuigjvqnioryiweogyduweyr78qw489f78weue78wygidvse-0dcunuiwctgfvuyby 38ocf bi734ydf89eyriufhewiudyhiuweyd9804ybr8uyhw34idc bnwhjnsdijweh bc89ecf0nudf90sdyfgiunuo9thyiuwunc1278zuy12gweyjqg

Love is magic. Let ATTA control your body, let the mind watch,

at-0chan!
niggaRS FROM AFRIKA ARE THADA SHIT!

I'm kawaii.
I smile cutely.
I'm really fucking friendly.
I love myself.
I think theworld is a place where we all have to try hard to make it a better place
I am happy.
I am cute.
I have cute hair.
i wana have sex with Santogold.
I'm a bad boy. I 'm cutely mean.
Fuck yeuhrgh!
I am cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment