Wednesday 5 August 2009

Smells like smoke.

I have a worry. It's one of those worries where you know it's just a worry, but you kind of enjoy it sitting there in your head. What happens now? It's a scary thought. Do I continue on this path even though I really can't see what's comning ahead. Or do I fall back on the old rule of switching tactics. I think I will stick it out and see what flows my way. For some reason after coming back from Wisconsin I feel as if I need to do something. It's strange how easily we change to someone else's mood. I must remember patience isavirtue. typing will increase my skills and land me a job.m sexify ym love. i wan type very fast. like superfast. aceepting is rebellin. what slave accepts slavery. he's freee then. my hands feeel tingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment