Thursday 9 July 2009

Bossa Nova

Listening to some Bossa Nova right now,l pretty chill. Took a muscle relaxer today, whatever that means. First few minutes I was all oozy, like my legs had become meat legs. Walked alll over. Tried Tomodatchi for another eighth baggy, so I could totaly smke all week again. Failed. Tried calling Q1,2,3,Drugs. Fehlur! excuse the missing umlan. I walked from T campus to frankford and back and finally got a call from sumbitch Q Drugs. Took the O line to CC to meet him but the bitch didn't seem like he was interested in making some moolah today via not showing up. Been texting evryone at this point. Been texting the president of the united states. been texting al sharpton. been texting every fuckin one. So i take a chill spot @rittenhouse, and watch people. Kept telling myself something would 'tualy take me to cash. So i overhear this hippie fucker talking about 'POT'. It was like fate kicked me in the fuckin face, ow! I asked the hippie chill dude to point in the direction of some cash and he points me to nother dude. Let's calll him Pappi. I end gettin' a d-bag. smelt gud so i dint give fuck. Threw a muscle relax pill. Also bought some other goodies hehehehhehehhe! It was a long day, with ups and downs, but ups and downs more similar to driving on a golf course, not very extreme.
Get some!:

No comments:

Post a Comment