Sunday 19 July 2009

It Should Be Remembered That The Internet Is A Place Where We Can FAGOUT

So faggay fuck me.Fuckniggers. MMM fagnigsters. MM YAAMMy. Oh yeah nigger oh yeah nigger. Mhmhmhm. mmmm niiggerrees. fuck! gums and enamel mmm. yamy gay chewy. Wish I had a Gilette blade so I can slice up my gums mmm.

Mmm. All the things in our lives that makes us feel guilty, mmm. yammy. Like my teeth for instance, I like wrapping my lips around my teeeth and try to budge them into moving around, mm. was doin it. So anywya I figured since no nigger reads this blog any way, i can just fag off and not give shit6. Feels good.

So I was watching Paprika. One line, Atsuko. She said something cool. I realized There is meaning in everything in our lives. The objects, our interests, the people, even the weather tells something bout our inner ATTA. I have a fag friend who I can't stand. Like he is so0o0 fagjish that you would wana stop replying to his fagliolious conversations. God, calling him a fagGIT feels realy gud. Kinda wish I could beat the shit out of him. But I only wana kick hikm around so much is because he is me. I used to like what he is. And I don't like myself back then. Sucha smallminded nigger he is. Makes me feel small-minded around him. I'm gona learn how to chill with my inner, creative self.

No comments:

Post a Comment