Tuesday 7 July 2009

cuddly AZN

I just logged on to youtube and this video cums up under my recommendations. i got one of those 'i feel like i have to masterbate to her' feelings.

Makes me wish there were more cute+confident asians like her in the world. it seems like they are always trying to find ways to look 'damn fucking cute'. Ooh ooh! the background music is none other than LG!. Btw don't watch the rest of the video it's kinda fucking boring.. This video reminds me of the 'Frienger video'I ended up falling in love with a couple of years of ago [give or take 2 years].

I think she went too far, alienating me from liking her music. I used to think 'man i would look indie/fresh if i had her shirt'. I was ina phase where having obscure things and being knowledgable about them made me think i was cool.

i liked the 'frienger' combination, but now it seems real stupid. i was gona go on a rant about pwr rngrs next but i thought i'd stick to something more 'relevant. I was goin to put this kewl video up but it took so long to load on my shitty computer that i gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment