Monday 20 July 2009

I'm going on a trip

So as you might already know I'm going to Wisconsin on Thurs. It's gona be weird to be honest. The dudes I wana chill with, idk if theyre round. And then I wana chill with some peeps from Appleton West who I went to high skool with but never hung out with, but idk what that's gona be like. What is there for us to t4lk abt? Plus everyone seems like an asshole these days. I'm prolly an asshole too.

So anyways. I like APLTown and urrthing but i realize it is very boring. When I was a kid I would spend most of my time @home [via sheltering parents] posting on PokeCommune or "gameboy color it". Thinkin bout taking it with me.

My family izzz chilling in Chicago for a bit, so maybe I can do something there. Hate being couped up.
Might bring some green. Is it worth it?? I've been on the fence bout it since I finished my stash today. I want to. I won't though. Would toeeeeetaly suck if I got busted at the airport.

Or maybe I will get some? And make hot luv to a cute former highskool crush. Mmm. We'll see...muHAhOOII!

No comments:

Post a Comment