Thursday 9 July 2009



Remember when we used have Platonic Luv? I do. When I was eine kinder whenever I would see a realy pretty cute girl I would feel like she was my destiny. I would feel like I would have to do anything to win her, like EVRYTHING. Thing is, it doesn't work like that. I would never do nything right. Untillll, one day I was like wait? Do I feel guilty for ttrying? I do?/did. And then it happened.
Still don't understand girls or people that well in general, but I think my main focus has become me. Can't go tackling the frijjen world w/o tackling my own problems hey?


WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOAWAWAAAAAWAHHHHHHH. My eyes opened.
Today the number of females has significantly decreased in the Mokohama district. Currently the area has been shut off to the public because of the mini-revolutions that that place inside. The refugees are more than evr getting more and more organized. The Japanese Diet has mulled it over and has come to the decision that they will bomb the site. Despearte times call for desperate measures. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment