Tuesday 7 July 2009

Desolate.

So I ran out today. It kinda fukin sax. I was gona head down to NP for some more but i was like i don't rewaly feel like it. I'm still in my pjs and i feel realy lazy and dirty. Kinda want to increase my dirty feeling by touching my schlangu! I feel like im at the end of something. everything's realy still right now, like you can hear the wind whisper. gota looug, brb. i actually had a delicious mocha cocha ice cream cake. it was good. I guess what I realy wana say is I wana be myself. And I know however you like yourself other people like you. But I wana do things only for myself, Is That So Much To Ask? I took a pause and I wondered, can I just cry already? I wana watch an anime movie where the world is on a platonic end and the apocalypse hangs on to the main characters decision. I think I understand what carles means now when he says 'relevance'. Something that keep s us wanting more, or makes us feel like our image still has importance. I think even when you force a smile, if you don't care it becomes real :)

No comments:

Post a Comment