Tuesday 7 July 2009

Carles is amusing. Mmhaha.

I hate how I have to put @hotmail.com to sign in to my email. anyw2y that's what i'm doing right now. i feel like it's my obligation to check my 4+ email accounts. That's what sucks bout being 'part of so many membership required' soshnetwie sites. Have bout 2695 Unread messages sitting in my inbox. gha! there all stupid subscriber shit mails.

>>>anyW40, for the past couple months i've 'realy been downing' urrthing carles has been posting onhis siteblog . for my friend ryan it's realy funny, and it's realy funnie for me too, but i kinda go on it to pick up some tips on 'being a better hipster'. sometimes i comment on his posts. i feel like i'm better than the ppl who try 2 b him on comments. am i in the end just as guilty of being 'a faggot?'WOO just did an armdance to LG baby. >>>>.<<<< excuse me 'lol.' Oh another thing! Crls seems to have a ting for Suga Gaga. He's @LLways posting someting about her. But anyw40 he seems to have realy good insights. oh btw don't type in hipster.com, it's like 'a NV isp.'

+++In his post about Twilight, "Twilight has also ‘branded itself’ with the type of music that the band PARAMORE makes. I feel like ‘lonely girls’ think that this type of music is the only art that can express their sense of darkness+hope. The lead singer is a female, and she also ‘dyes her hair zany colors’, so I think that is something that sheltered girls do to ‘express themselves’ while still ‘promising to make all A’s in school.’" [via c-Money].

Guess that's y all those gals that I still kno from high skool like it so much. anyw40 he makes lotsa sense. i feel like he's the older version of me. after i stop listening to emo/hardcore/posth-core/j-pop/avril lavigne i think i'll proly take over for c-dog.

Possible future look for Kuji_89-san

No comments:

Post a Comment